Father God I ask that you help ...

Shatox

Beloved of All
Father God I ask that you help me endure the chemo well the next ### months. I pray this will shrink the tumor in my lung. I pray that the lymph node they biopsied last week will show no cancer. This will allow them to remove the top lobe of the lung and the tumor along with it. It is in your hands now all mighty God Thank You, In Jesus mighty name I Pray Amen.. Thank all of you who have been praying for me, your helping me grow my faith, now that I have come all the way back to God not just half way back. My hope is to serve the Lord with all of my heart. Bless all of you.

 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Shatox I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and deliver you from cancer. May you be uplifted and free of pain, in Jesus precious name, amen.
❤
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Shatox I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and deliver you from cancer. May you be uplifted and free of pain, in Jesus precious name, amen.
❤
Thank you ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
120
in the name of the living God I ask healing protection from enemies I ask to have a family and all needs amen I Jesus name I pray, Allah and all your prophets I bless you amen
Replies
7
Views
268
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom