Father God help me to walk in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God help me to walk in the spirit and not to fulfill the flesh. Help my husband to get off the couch and do what he needs to do around here. I am so resentful that I have a root of bitterness because day after day week after week month after month year after year nothing gets done. He is a hoarder and we are living in piles. Now he wants his mom to come live with us. I can't do this. Help me to do my part. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Prayed that your husband feel the situation and be cooperative.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray silent requests in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
14
Views
189
Please Pray that my work place will appoint a good and understanding person to senior management. Please pray that I will manage well when I return to work. I am struggling ro walk on , 2 crutches with ms. 0 Please help me. I beg you to helpĺ me walk again. Please get a cure for ms and nerve...
Replies
7
Views
117
I had dreams where I lose my relations that I want and would want including answers and things I never ask for, don't want, or would want to never happen instead, and God dodged answering my prayers correctly since July - 7 - 2025 to today Feb-19 - 2026. Pray that those things will never happen...
Replies
5
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom