Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God for Your reputation for ### reputation for ### reputation for those who have prayed for ### sake for those who You love sake and to hurt Your enemies and strengthen ### faith not by this prayer but by Your grace and mercy and gentle power alone now and forever grant ### request in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
165
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
220
I should deliver safely...God should grant me my request to travel out of ### with my family. Sound health all the days of my life.
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom