FATHER GIVE ME MORE DESIRES TO PLAY CHESS. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER GIVE ME MORE DESIRES TO PLAY CHESS. I BEG YOU MASTER OF ALL . IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I used to be a former Chess Champion. If you were in ###, I'd play you. =) It's a fun game, and helps you with life skills to strategize and wage war and make better decisions. Life is a lot like a Game of chess, I speak a further desire in you in accordance with God's will. IJN. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
144
Pls ### pray for me to have a partner before this Xmas, and also the following: 1. Father, pls restore back to me all that the enemy has stolen from my destiny 2. O Lord, I want a life partner, give me my own wife. 3. O Lord uproot everything that is not of God in me 4. Father, show me mercy...
Replies
8
Views
578
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom