father cover me and my ### with the precious ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
father cover me and my child with the precious blood of jesus christ and protect me from all evil.Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
Father God please hear my plead and petition for your help I am living in an unsafe environment I came home ### is drunk fast asleep oven on a pot of water on low fire Jesus Christ I am calling and pleading release me from this situation in the name of Jesus remove ### far away from my home and...
Replies
8
Views
203
Jesus thank you thank you thank you. Father God you said in your word you would make my enemies my footstool. I stand in agreement and align with you that it shall come to pass. I thank you for allowing me to uplift your kingdom and being a light when darkness prevails at my job each day. I am...
Replies
6
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom