Father Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father I know you have chosen someone for me please start working on him and me so he can be in my life. Upside him and destroy them in any ungodly relationships evil soul ties use them to teach him until there gone take away the fun and excitement joy peace and love if it's not of you and have them attack what you want gone out of him that displeases you Lord what is not in your so will so when he gets to me he will know what a Husband should treat his wife like according to Gods will. Destroy with your fire any entanglements addictions to drugs cigerattes, alcohol and porno if needed. Bring him and I to a place where we can be together and meet if necessary. Bring him out of any influences directing him not in your will. Shut every door that Is not in your will for my life and his holding us back from each other. Break and destroy any curses, prayers word curses, hindering spirits, chains of bondage, bewitchment, vexes, hexes, spells, witchcraft anything the enemy is using in our life not in your will and keeping us from each other destroy and flip it for good if necessary I speak all this into exsistence 100 fold according to your will Jehovah NISSI in Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you provide ### with a loving marriage to a caring, wonderful man. Praise you, Jesus. Thank you, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
11
Views
109
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
282
Jesus thank you. I love you. You always make a way out of no way. Please bless me with a new job preferably remote with higher pay and a Christian environment. I pray that you would bless me with a full settlement in my car accident that I didn't cause because I am in debt because of this...
Replies
9
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom