FATHER BLESS MY HUSBAND TO BE A STRONG MAN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER BLESS MY HUSBAND TO BE A STRONG MAN .. TO BE A GREAT PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILY. HE IS YOUNGER THAN ME SO MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD LORD.. THANK YOU FOR MY BEST FRIEND ON EARTH.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
Dear father in heaven please take the burden of bad attitude away and give me the strength to forgive all the wrongs presented to me teach me how to forgive and forget humble me as your son show me a more godly approach I want nothing but to accept your humble and greatful nature I want to...
Replies
7
Views
376
Dear Lord Jesus bless my heart with love romantically. Let my heart experience true, genuine love with my soon-to-be husband. As you prepare me to be a perfect wife for him, let it come naturally for me. Please give us both happy, healthy love in one another that leads to immediate marriage to...
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,152
Messages
16,819,353
Members
651,211
Latest member
Azsoraiway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom