Father bless me with better health in Jesus name ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All these years I know Jesus Christ will always be the answer so I asked will you please pray for me I just turned ### years old and having some health issues and every day I'm in pain and fog
Replies
10
Views
182
Also I've been trying to make healthier choices but it's so hard and I find myself struggling even with the small things I want to be healthy and have the courage to change and take care of myself. I even have a gym membership but all I do is tan there I need to start taking care of myself Lord...
Replies
9
Views
174
I am ###, ### year old, struggling with ### malformation and poor health while searching for a job. Please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom