Father Be Over ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in my life right now Lord

Jesus remove any assignment of the enemy that is in ###'s mind about me and ### have them realize that even though I got tattoos and a belly button I'm still of God. Take them out of their box right now show them my tattoos are actually of The Lord it's a cross and words say blessed flip immediately what the enemy is using for bad for good in my life in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plain and simple - if God was going to work it all out in time as you all, AI or not, have been claiming, I'm sure He would have done it by now. It's over. There is no last minute heroics. It's not a movie script. It's reality. You all always tell everyone that God is going to come sweeping in...
Replies
13
Views
176
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLY IM SO GRATEFUL IT IS OVERRRRR THANK YOU JESUS I GOT JOB YAYYYYZZZ AND WOOOHOO MADE IT GREATLY THE SATA DISMAY GAMES R OVERRRRRRR NO MORE HURTING STEALING KILLING DESTROYING GREATLYY…MY FAMILY BACK BETTER THEN...
Replies
9
Views
637
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY ### THAT HAS PASSED AWAY & I WORKED FOR OVER 10 YEARS SHE & I AGREED ON ME BRINGING MY HAPPINESS HOME HERE HOWEVER SINCE SHE PASSED AWAY & SHE WAS LEFT ON THE LAWN FOR FOUR HOURS HELLO. WHAT CAN I DO I THINK TO FINISH...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom