Father almost all the people I love are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalm37

Servant of All
Father almost all the people I love are not saved. This makes me feel uneasy, because I believe we are nearing the end. Please bless them, protect them, and guide them. Protect, save, and abundantly bless ###, guide and direct my parents, save ###, and save the ###. Also guide me to your will, and strengthen me to do your calling. Please let me continue to hear and accept your truth.

In Jesus' name, this is my petition.
 
Father in Heaven,

it is written that when two or more are gathered in his name, there is Jesus also!

(paraphrased)

I stand with this child of yours that she and We might be used by you to bring your message to these unsaved in our families, friends, and those you would have us witness to!

Also, I seek you to strengthen this child to do your will and calling

In Jesus Holy Name I ask all this,

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
341
Lord, I beg you, do not allow the construction of skyscrapers on the territory of the former industrial zone that I see from my window. For more than ### years, sunlight has been shining through my window, in fact, my entire life. But as soon as the skyscrapers are built, they will block out all...
Replies
10
Views
368
Father, thank You in advance for some answers to these already (prayer from November): *Wisdom & mercy for the President & his Cabinet. Ability for the House & Senate to work together: conducting themselves with wisdom, civilized in their mutual dealings, making our citizens and the U.S. as...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom