Fast Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tshine

Guest
Please pray that God will answer my cry for help, I have been praying to God for help for a long time. I have got to have ### dollars today before ###:### pm or I spend ### years in jail.

Please pray that God will answer my cry for help, I have been praying to God for help for a long time. I have got to have ### dollars today before ###:### pm or I spend ### years in jail.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless this person financially with the money needed, or help them in some way not to have to spend the 5 years, but to do Your will in all things. Help the one giving this person the sentence to show this person consideration as to whatever the problem is. Father I ask for Your intervention in this case. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for fasting i get wounds and bruises but they don't understand what is going on. I had this for a few months, suddenly got worse. I see dark spots which got darker. I was bad to hurt, tender to touch. After that, more and more, I am praying for fast healing. I can't suffer more...
Replies
10
Views
216
Anxiety frequently manifests as intense anger because anger acts as a psychological armor to shield you from the vulnerability of feeling scared, helpless, or out of control. When your nervous system senses danger, it triggers the "fight-or-flight" response; your anger is the "fight" instinct...
Replies
10
Views
133
Please pray for fast healing from coronavirus for ### and ### in Jesus name, amen
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom