Fasely Accused

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileypoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileypoo

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone who has been a CNA for over 30 years and was terminated from their job due to an allegation they deny. They seek prayer for vindication and support during this challenging time.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your intervention in this prayer, we pray for the love of Jesus in this community, that they will know you and proclaim your Name, that they will live in peace and unity, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my son ### aka ### who his landlord had him arrested accused him of hitting him prior to to that my son called the police because he kept banging on his bedroom doors Calling him nigger low life my son is Puerto Rican caramel color now he has a court date in October he is afsid of going...
Replies
13
Views
140
It hurts so bad how I am treated. Please the truth be told and believed. Help me decide what to do with my life. Send me where I am wanted and needed.
Replies
10
Views
137
Dear Family Of God, Decades ago, I was accused of being schizophrenic. I pray that both the accused and the accusation be made frivolous and non-sensical. Also that both have no power. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ's name with...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom