Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Theo

Guest
I pray that I can be a better witness to my unbelieving ###, and a much-loved ### that Jesus is alive and well!

and that He cares for them.
 
Thank you Lord for this family! Please be with ### as he tries to witness to his son and grandson. Dear Lord touch this family and bring them closer to you so that they may know the real Joy of being a family that extends beyond this earth. Bring this son into your fold, Dear Jesus, so that he may also be a witness unto ###'s grandson. May God richly Bless this family. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Oh Lord Jesus I pray that ### will be able to be a witness to his son. May he do this in a very loving way and a compassionate way that Jesus would have done.

I pray that ###'s son will start having an open heart towards his father and also that his grandson will be able to hear the gospel and the right words.

I pray that your will be done in these people's lives.

Amen and Amen
 
Lord allow ###'s words to honor and edify You in such a way that the ears that hear are opened to receive You.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
please lord let ### have great courage to reach out and speak of you and your love god bless him amen
 
Dear God, Praise and Honour be unto you! Thank you for your blessings bestowed upon us. Father, we come to you today praying for the needs of your child. Please give him enough strength, courage and wisdom to evangelize his family. Send forth your Holy Spirit to guide Him in everything He does to be a living witness of your goodness and Glory. God bless you ###, for your mission in life. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What an evil, wicked, and cursed family. Most of this family that I speaking of has died, and gone to hell. They thought they were going to get rid of me, but I'm still alive, being about my heavenly Father's business, and being made ready unto the day of the Lord when Jesus Christ shall come...
Replies
9
Views
161
BREAK ALL THE HATEFUL WORDS OF I HAVE NO CIRCULATION F U MOM JUST DIE COMING STRAIGHT FROM MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND SON AND FAMILY…LIKE I SAID I GET A NEW FAMILY THATS LOVING THATS WANTS ME TO HAVE CIRCULATION AND BE ALIVE GREATLY..I FIND A GOOD HOME URGENTLY WITH A NEW FAMILY THAT CAN UPLIFT ME NOT...
Replies
11
Views
137
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom