Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcmull
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcmull

Guest
I feel there is a black cloud following my family. My son needs intercession from God right now to keep the job he has. He has ### children and needs this job badly. Please pray with me that God will make a way for him to keep this job and this blackness around my family will be lifted.
 
In the name of Jesus, let that black cloud follow ### and family go. Father Lord, please protect this family. Let them know that You protect them. Let Your will be done. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh my heavenly Father kindly help us to remove all evil eye ,black magic from my family I request everyone to include me and my family in ur prayers
Replies
12
Views
166
ISPEAK CREATE I GET MY POWER RELEASED FROM DARK BLACK MAGIC BINDED UP POWERLESS MYSELF MY FAMILY FRIENDS OUR PETS STRAGGLY THE CAT OUTSIDE IS SAFE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY. NO JANELLE CARS OR TRUCKS RUNNING OVER ME & GOD ALMIGHTY OR STRAGGLY FIRST THING N MORNING ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. MY PLANTS...
Replies
6
Views
146
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace today. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom