Family

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
266
Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
158
I need a loan to pay my bills get a used car
Replies
11
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom