Please help me pray for my family. I’ve been having issues with my brothers. Different issues and it makes me feel like we are drifting apart. Mom is definitely the glue at this time but I often wonder when mom passes on…who will be the peace maker? My dad passed in ### and all we have is Mom. I’m trying to keep our friendship and our families together but it just seem so cloudy sometimes. Please help me pray for love, understanding and unity for our family💙. I know, we are all different but we should be able to keep our family together. Amen 🙏🏽
 
Please help me pray for my family. I’ve been having issues with my brothers. Different issues and it makes me feel like we are drifting apart. Mom is definitely the glue at this time but I often wonder when mom passes on…who will be the peace maker? My dad passed in ### and all we have is Mom. I’m trying to keep our friendship and our families together but it just seem so cloudy sometimes. Please help me pray for love, understanding and unity for our family💙. I know, we are all different but we should be able to keep our family together. Amen 🙏🏽
I will pray for this in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
108
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
11
Views
89
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
13
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom