family

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Jesus, for everything You have blessed me with and for making me who I am today. I pray that my family will always have good health, happiness, peace, and prosperity. Please keep us united and protect us from fights, misunderstandings, and financial problems. Please help us resolve...
Replies
14
Views
189
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST – PRAISE THE LORD Praise the Lord! 🙏 Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, I come before You with faith and humility. Thank You for everything You have done for me, my wife ###, and our family. I believe that Jesus is in control of every situation, no matter what happens in this world. 🌍...
Replies
9
Views
228
I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom