Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan3898

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray my family would be unified in Christ. That my ### and my ### would be forgiving of each other and build a loving relationship in Christ Jesus. That there would be peace in our home and family. Thank you
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
268
Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
152
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Establish core values and standards in our home that align with Your Word. Motivate us to carefully consider how we operate in our everyday lives, choosing to be honorable in our communication, our work, and in every small or large goal we pursue. Help us to be not just hearers but...
Replies
0
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom