Family/ Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicklet9

Disciple of Prayer
I have had a few things go not so great. My mom was sick and Christmas Eve she had emergency surgery. Jan 6 passed away. The family has been fighting over the estate and as executor it has been a tough road. I just lost my job after 3 years of being in layoff mode. I just wondered why God did not spare me the job. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord thank you for our life, thank you for providing all of our needs. Lord God, I ask that you bring you loving comfort to this family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family too. Please pray for our relationship with Jesus, faith in difficult times, health, strength, and financial guidance. I am crying right now just so tired and so much to do. I trust Jesus and have been saved since a child. The journey of this life hasn't been easy...
Replies
7
Views
625
TIME WITH GOD, FAMILY WORSHIP, LEADERSHIP, SOFT HEARTS, PARKING, INTERNET in PHILIPPINES... 🙌 MULTIPLY our "Alone Time" with God, HELP FAMILY WORSHIP to be FUN -- Help Me Pray, Hear, Obey, Love, Lead, teach myself, my wife, my son, and help others -- I ask for lasting peace, love and...
Replies
5
Views
230
🙌 Blessing on worship, study and prayer time with ### and ### -- found a place near ###, PTL. Please pray for peace, love, understanding: respect, favor, leadership skills, patience and grace to gladly and cheerfully follow ###'s heart and ###'s especially). Attended church right away Please...
Replies
7
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom