Family Reunion

  • Thread starter Thread starter NAWAI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAWAI

Guest
Grateful If you could pray for my family re-union. My wife is in the USA and I am staying with the kids at home in Fiji. I have a son named ### who is currently undergoing recruit basic training at ###, ### and he is finding difficulties in coping up with the training because he becomes bored easily and his concentration tends to fade away easily. I believe that the devil is trying to break up my family but I am rest assured that God will not allow it to happen. Please pray for the return of my wife to Fiji and the successful completion of recruit training by ### because I believe God will triumph like he always does. I need power of prayering to assist me in my fight against the devil and I claim that he will never succeed in breaking up my family. God Bless and Alleluia GOD IS ALWAYS THE MIGHTIEST.
 
Lord please reunite this family and make this coping for training become meaningful in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
May God give you victory. May your family be strengthened and remain solidly united. God hands on your family. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle. However, following family...
Replies
12
Views
262
My Blessed Mother, Please bring my wife and ### back to me. I humbly acknowledge my mistakes and shortcomings. ### marks our ### wedding anniversary. Our married life began before Jesus as our witness, and I pray for the grace to live once again with my wife and ### in love, unity, and peace. I...
Replies
6
Views
135
Prayer Request Dear Church Family, I come before you today with a deeply broken heart, urgently asking for your prayers for my family. My wife ### and I are separated, though not divorced. I openly confess that I have made mistakes, and I am sincerely repenting and seeking God’s forgiveness and...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom