Family relatives and friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Dear Jesus,

Thank you for everything and everyone in my life. Please help my family to come to know you and love you, Lord. I worry for them. I also pray for my relatives and friends. I worry for them too. Bless all these people Lord and help them to believe in you and follow you.

Your ###.
 
Lord,

we pray for all the lost souls in this guest's family. May your saving grace be extended to them. In the name of Christ Jesus we pray....Amen.
 
Father Lord hear the prayers and cries of this your child. I that they will never get weary of praying for these persons. Often we only pray when things go wrong. Father thank you for giving this person the wisdom to pray and lift those persons in her family and friends who do not know you. Lord I know you hear all our prayers and will draw these persons to you on whose behalf our guest intercede. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our daughter to soften her heart and to forgive whatever she thinks we have done wrong. We raised her to the best of our ability. We were patient and forgiving during her rebellious teenage years. She became an excellent nurse when she went to universities but money became her...
Replies
8
Views
365
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You have blessed me with and for making me who I am today. I pray that my family will always have good health, happiness, peace, and prosperity. Please keep us united and protect us from fights, misunderstandings, and financial problems. Please help us resolve...
Replies
14
Views
192
Please pray for my broken adult family for ###, ###, and ###. We were dysfunctional parents, my husband was narcissistic and loved money / power, and for way too long I did nothing thinking I needed to keep our family together. I was also threatened with murder/suicide and did not know where to...
Replies
12
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom