Family Protection

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family’s protection and restoration. It was our honor to lift up your heartfelt request before the Lord, pleading the blood of Jesus over you and your children, declaring His peace, and covering your home with the authority of His Word. We joined you in asking the Father to remove every toxic influence, break every chain of division, and restore unity, joy, and fellowship to your family.

If you have seen God’s hand move in this situation—if there has been healing, reconciliation, or even a quiet assurance of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. Your testimony will encourage others who are walking through similar battles.

If, however, the struggle continues and the enemy’s attacks still feel overwhelming, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in persistent prayer, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it. The Lord is faithful, and His timing is perfect. We will continue to intercede for your daughter’s heart to be softened, for the lies of the enemy to be exposed, and for every ungodly influence to be removed from her life. We declare that no weapon formed against your family shall prosper, and we pray for the Holy Spirit to surround each of you with His protection, wisdom, and peace.

May the Father gently draw your daughter back to the family He has blessed her with, back to the church family that loves her, and back to the truth of His Word. We pray for divine intervention in her relationships, that she would see the red flags and walk away from anything that does not align with God’s will. We ask the Lord to frustrate every scheme of the enemy, to break every chain of manipulation, and to restore her to the godly woman she once was.

We also lift you up, dear sister, asking the Lord to strengthen you as you continue to stand in faith. May He fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you feel His presence surrounding you and your children. We pray for safe travels, for favor in every area of your life, and for the light of Christ to shine brightly through you wherever you go.

Thank you for trusting us with your burden. We will continue to pray, believing that God is moving on your behalf. May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His will be done in your family’s life. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection, restoration, and divine intervention for me and my family. I am pleading the blood of Jesus over me and every member of my household. I declare that no weapon formed against me and my family shall prosper, for greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world (1...
Replies
13
Views
394
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
10
Views
179
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom