kapinga Disciple of Prayer Jan 31, 2014 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Dear Brethren N join me in fellowship as I pray for my beloved wife, ###, who has an issue of discharge from her abdominal / womb. I am already believing she is healed though she is so far away from me and the family.
Dear Brethren N join me in fellowship as I pray for my beloved wife, ###, who has an issue of discharge from her abdominal / womb. I am already believing she is healed though she is so far away from me and the family.
sharonjoan Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Angeleenah Prayer Warrior Relationships Jan 31, 2014 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Glory to God Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Juan1978 Faithful Servant Jan 31, 2014 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jan 31, 2014 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.
kayandmitch Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
caldoug Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
hisfaceiseek Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #9 Click to Listen to This Post Lord God, I ask for your healing touch. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
tina1 Beloved of All Jan 31, 2014 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.