Family Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapinga

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brethren N join me in fellowship as I pray for my beloved wife, ###, who has an issue of discharge from her abdominal / womb. I am already believing she is healed though she is so far away from me and the family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray save, heal and protect us. To love You more daily and obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil - in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
160
Lord, I pray save, heal and protect us. To love You more daily and obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil - in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord, I pray save, heal and protect us. To obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil - in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom