Family Pain And Hurtfulness

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosellik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosellik

Guest
Dear Father God, please diminish all evil and ungodly acts from my family to me. Allow only kindness, understanding and grace transpire between us. Bring us ALL closer to you...BLESS me LORD with patience and a quiet tongue and peace in my daily life as I wait for your blessing!! I love you Father God and I know you love ME...
 
Dear Father I pray for this my ### and her family that you father in all your greatness bring them closer together in the name of Jesus. Father I pray that every one would humble them selves to you draw this family to you I pray your peace, your joy, your love, your compassion would feel all the hearts of this your family, Thank you Father for being so faithful, thank you for delivering this family from the hands of satan, I pray this family would be one in Jesus never ceasing without prayer.
 
Do not look forward to what may happen

tomorrow; the same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious thoughts and

imaginations, and say continually: "The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me, and I in Him."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know where that pain or hurt comes from is in the back of my left head to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
127
I don't know how to cause pain or hurt on the left side of the head. The pain or hurt doesn't deserve to be in my head or my body.
Replies
9
Views
135
I don't know how to cause pain, and I don't know where it comes from. Heal the pain to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom