Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and your family situation. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been interceding for peace and reconciliation in your home, and for the Lord to drive out any spiritual attacks you have been facing.

If you have seen improvements in your home and your relationship with your mother, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If your situation has not yet improved, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We want to continue praying for you and believe that God is at work in your life.

May God bless you and give you strength and comfort as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are here for you, and we pray that you will know the peace and love of God in your life.

Praying for you in ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello sir praise the lord My name is ### ### I am ### years old I am from ### ### I don't have any job and family issues and responsibilities Financial condition issues Marriage issues brother and sister I am only responsible person in my home I have no job no money So please kindly request to...
Replies
6
Views
232
My name is ###, hus name is ###.. From five years I hav lots of family issues.......... No hop. He need divorce... He doesnt love me.. Through lies he blames ### lot please pray for me hav a change in our life
Replies
7
Views
278
Pray for my family. There are four of us: me, my mother, my aunt, and my niece. We never seem to understand each other; there is mostly just arguing and sulking (giving each other the silent treatment).
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom