Family And Court Troubles

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbanks544
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbanks544

Guest
I am asking everyone to pray for my family, the enemy is on attack. My son and his family are going through a messy divorce and custody battle. She left him six months ago and they have a ### year old son. They got into a big physical fight and charges were brought against him, jail, court, money, lawyers. I know GOD is working it out. I need everyone to pray and stand in agreement with me for complete restoration in his life, and that he will accept Christ in his life.

Thanks Everyone, God Bless
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch this situation and bring your healing power to his life and restoration to Your purpose and plan...touch his mind and heart by the power of your love and by your word..touch this mom and give her words of wisdom to touch her son and his pain...touch his son and surround him with angels of protection in his mind and body and soul...Lord we thank you for hearing and answering us...as we continue to bless Your holy name...
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father take away all sort of evil and satanic forces from their family. I bind them in Your name Father. Restore them, help them grow in Your love. Put all things in place. Bless them abundantly, Let Your peace and patience rest in their lives. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I will pray that God will let this young man see His light, that the path he has chosen is hurting everyone and solves nothing. I will pray for your daughter that she is given strength, love and peace in the midst of the storm she is going through. I will also pray for your grandson, that he knows that his mom and dad love him in the midst of their discord and that God loves him more than anything on this earth. In Christ, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, the mother and their four kids. My son is a big problem with the family. He drinks heavy on weekends. He also does not respect his longtime girlfriend the mother of their young kids. He shows no love to her and is verbally abusive. The kids are suffering emotionally...
Replies
11
Views
168
That lord should provide money to complete my school fees and complete my clearance. Since 2021 I finished but I haven't paid my second semester school fee so I can complete my clearance and graduate completely and go for my NYSC. Pray for my Bro ### ### ### from a Court Case in ###, ###. The...
Replies
10
Views
337
Dear friends, please pray for me. Background: In 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a church. The church grew from 28 to almost 90 with 20+ baptisms. In 2022, our contract was complete. I found a job in Texas teaching school. Texas is my home state. My wife left me and...
Replies
12
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom