Family Amends

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I pray that you will put a hedge of thorns around my family and ###'s family and including us. Protect all of us from evil spirits. Father God, I pray that ### will receive forgiveness and acceptance from my family and I pray that I will receive forgiveness and acceptance from ###'s family. I also pray Lord that our family's will come together with each other and forgive and accept each other for the sake of my daughter, ### and myself. I pray that you bring these two separate families and unite us as one. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be adjusted in the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god I am praying for you to watch over me my body and my life, in the name of Jesus Satan I rebuke you and your attacks after me and my body and my family in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
11
Views
309
GOD please give my family the finances to live a better peaceful life on our own with your many blessing, PLEASE GOD in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
11
Views
97
📖 Lord's Prayer, Matt 6:9-13; Save Family, Acts 16:31-32; Finances, 1 Kings 17:9; Save Others, John 3:16 1 Tim 1:15; Wall of Fire Around Us, Zech 2:5... 🙏 LORD'S PRAYER... "Therefore, pray after this manner, 'Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come & will be done, On...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom