Fall More In Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will fall in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Not only do this for me Lord Jesus, but do this for my family, my friends, and the one who posted this prayer. Do this for all of us. Amen, so be it, and it is so.



Love Him...Because He Loves You!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life that I fall in love with a fine ass guy greatly that is a good thing for me & my cats he lifts me up has great communication with me he stays with me greatly loves me wants to always be by my side follow me everywhere I go greatlyyyy thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
124
Prayer as more locals have no religion and fall off Christianity to no religion in ### because God cannot help to provide for local jobs and let those who believe in Christianity become ex Christian already due to that prejudice against locals and now had let to locals ### become ex Christian or...
Replies
9
Views
96
🙏 Regardless of Reasons — I should have quietly born the provocation as silently as a lamb before it’s shearers, Isa 53:7, Acts 8:32, and had no deceit in my mouth, 1 Pet 2:22-23, rather than “jealousy which is a husband’s fury” Prov 6:34, and “as strong as death,” Song 8:6. If I have a chance...
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,478
Messages
16,788,435
Members
649,047
Latest member
Astairirvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom