Faithful and loving His own.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus see our pain and our sorrow, He want us all to find peace with HIm and with others. Let us all read the Gospels of the Lord and memorize it and we will find treasures in it.

Thy word is a ligh unto my path o Lord and I will read it and obey it.

Glorious things shall come to us when we obey Gods word.

Jesus see our pain and our sorrow, He want us all to find peace with HIm and with others. Let us all read the Gospels of the Lord and memorize it and we will find treasures in it.

Thy word is a ligh unto my path o Lord and I will read it and obey it.

Glorious things shall come to us when we obey Gods word.
Jesus love for us is eternally promised. He said. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. Rejoice in the Lord for this promise es all true.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life. God will always give us unexpected blessings to us when we obey His word. I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Teach us Your path o Lord, help us to learn the way to walk in the right path to glory. We want to know the best route to walk and be like Jesus our dear Lord and speak like Him and do what He did. Praying daily, preaching to the lost and healing the sick and raising the dead. Glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom