Faith:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord, in the name of your Son, I humbly ask you to send me the loving husband—you and I know my desires and the words that you have most recently spoken to me, that only people I am closest to know and understand. I ask you in faith Lord, to make those words divine realities tonight. I ask you to send the husband to me, the loving, Godly strong and protective man—that I have waited all my life for. And I ask you to send him and to give us a beautiful biological child before my next birthday—by the power of your Holy Spirit and as a beautiful and miraculous act of love that is contradictory to anything else that has ever happened in my life.

Lord, I commit the kid into your hands tonight, nope, I am not going to make any excuses for her still, I will maintain my stance that the truth is hidden to so many eyes. I ask you to speak softly with her Holy Spirit, when she is listening to "Worship," when she is reading, writing, even watching TV, teach her one lesson that she will never forget, about love, behavior, respect and being a peacemaker and not a troublemaker. I thank you that things have gotten so much better—finally in our home. For the sudden surge of peace—but I ask that it last and not suddenly disappear tomorrow morning Lord.

I ask that since she is on two weeks holidays starting tomorrow, that you would give her lots to do—so that she stays out of trouble. Because she commonly causes trouble when she is just at home—so do not give her any chance this holiday to muck around, give her things to do Lord, and let her not bother any of us. I ask that my truth not be condemned Lord, that it be exposed about how I have been treated. There is a lot my Dad needs to accept, which he knows very well happened, but because it's her, he ridicules me in front of her, and I ask that such distress never happen again. That my Dad would be a loving dad, just before I leave now, that the truth about his youngest would permeate, and nobody we know would ever believe any of the lies that she brings to the table. Send your angels Lord, and give me victory here—as the person who holds the truth—give me favor with man.

Also please help me finish the script, I just couldn't do it Lord. I need you to help me with divine help and your touch that propels me into greatness. To push me right into my favor and to never let me be without it right now Lord—you know my need. And please protect me here, and make me happy—so that I can go around telling people about my joy—the joy I always watched other people get, through blessing, and favor and influence and things—and use it as a testimony of my life!

Urgently waiting on you Lord, with my faith.

In Jesus name, I thank you for okaying this prayer.

Amen.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
236
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
191
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom