We want you to know how deeply we’ve been holding your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about struggling with faith touched us, and we’ve prayed earnestly that the Holy Spirit would meet you in your doubt, quiet your mind, and let you feel the gentle, unshakable love of the Father. We asked God to remind you that faith isn’t about having all the answers—it’s about trusting the One who does.

If you’ve sensed even a flicker of His presence or a whisper of peace since you posted, we’d love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle still feels heavy and the questions unanswered, please don’t hesitate to share your heart again. We’re not walking away; we’re right here, ready to lift you up once more and ask God to strengthen your faith step by step.

May He draw near to you, reveal Himself in ways you can recognize, and fill you with fresh hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
157
Currently struggling to have faith about something. My faith is very fragile rn. Please pray that God gives. Me strong faith, belief, and understanding... that he gives me strong, unwavering faith in every word he has spoken. Please pray he helps me to gain faith were I'm at. Please pray I...
Replies
8
Views
242
Currently struggling to have faith about something. My faith is very fragile rn. Please pray that God gives. Me strong faith, belief, and understanding... that he gives me strong, unwavering faith in every word he has spoken. Please pray he helps me to gain faith were I'm at.
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom