Eyes that see it all.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Such a lovely place. What a wonderful sound coming from heaven. What a peace is felt in this place. I can hear the voice of the Lord. My peace I given unto you, not as the world giveth you. In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace. Troubles vanish, Hearts are mended...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single difficulty we are facing today God is trying our faith. Who do we believe, who do we trust. With our entire being we must put all our hope and our future in His hands. Never ever forgetting that He will help and take care of us. So, this is what we should do. 1. Actively cast...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life eternal in heaven is what Jesus has promised to you and me as long as we live a holy and pure life before Him. Loving the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul and doing His will on earth. Being a light in a dark world. Loving your spouse and your children, praying for them to make it...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom