Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Prayers for my nervous system! My eye brow has been twitching since Thursday and it’s about to be Sunday and I’ve had no relief. I had a little bit of relief when I was mindfully not keeping them raised but the twitching is starting to get more uncomfortable. Please pray the twitching will cease...
Hi family member has history ~facial twitch around the eye areas. It must be genetics cause I experience it too once in a while. Please pray for the complete end to all sufferings followed by answering love.
Thanks! ###