Eye to top twitching and so cold ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my nervous system! My eye brow has been twitching since Thursday and it’s about to be Sunday and I’ve had no relief. I had a little bit of relief when I was mindfully not keeping them raised but the twitching is starting to get more uncomfortable. Please pray the twitching will cease...
Replies
12
Views
139
Please pray for complete healing for the skin condition, eye twitching headache, and toothache.
Replies
7
Views
134
Hi family member has history ~facial twitch around the eye areas. It must be genetics cause I experience it too once in a while. Please pray for the complete end to all sufferings followed by answering love. Thanks! ###
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,406
Members
650,691
Latest member
Raissuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom