Sweets
Disciple of Prayer
My fiance is a UK citizen. I am extremely worried about him. He was delayed in Nigeria immigration / border a week ago and missed his flight to SA. He is still in Nigeria awaiting his next flight due on Tuesday.
I last had contact with him on Thursday night when he told me he had a headache. He has high blood pressure and I am concerned that he might have attracted a stroke from all the stress.
Since Thursday night I have not heard from him, no call, no email, no text message and no message on Y.M. I tried to call several times but can’t get through, send email and messages to no avail.
Please pray that my ### has not ended up with some illness and that he contacts me urgently.
Also pray that he is on time boarding for his next flight as he is already delayed a week as he missed his previous flight.
Please God intervene and remove all barriers that prevent us from getting together.
I last had contact with him on Thursday night when he told me he had a headache. He has high blood pressure and I am concerned that he might have attracted a stroke from all the stress.
Since Thursday night I have not heard from him, no call, no email, no text message and no message on Y.M. I tried to call several times but can’t get through, send email and messages to no avail.
Please pray that my ### has not ended up with some illness and that he contacts me urgently.
Also pray that he is on time boarding for his next flight as he is already delayed a week as he missed his previous flight.
Please God intervene and remove all barriers that prevent us from getting together.
