Extremely Important

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The following is extremely important. Anyone that believes in God or even cares about people will actively speak against this and work against this. Anyone that does not is a part of the problem. This is a long time worldwide extermination program. YouTube video titled "Maafa 21 - Black Genocide in the 21 st Century America - full Documentary" This is the link

O God, save them all, they need Jesus today and ever. Send missionaries and evangelists to teach and preach the gospel. In Jesus name. Amen
The problem is not the people that this is being done to. It's governments, organizations and other white supremacist people that are the problem. I live in the USA and it claims to be a Christian nation that is holy and righteous. What the Christians and everyone else need to do is teach and work against those who are the problem. For Jesus said " Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.."

Jesus can touch, move and change the attitude of people today. It has happened in the past and it will continue today and for eternity. Continue to fast and pray for revival in those nations who are going through a hard time. The Lord will stop all the killing, the raping and the stealing of their personal possesions.

Call unto Me... says the Lord. I will answer thee. So, let us all call unto the Lord to save those lost souls who are persecuted and terrified in their own countries. Send revival, peace and joy to them. In Jesus name. Amen

The following is extremely important. Anyone that believes in God or even cares about people will actively speak against this and work against this. Anyone that does not is a part of the problem. This is a long time worldwide extermination program. YouTube video titled "Maafa 21 - Black Genocide in the 21 st Century America - full Documentary" This is the link
This is really infornative.It is a sad situation.But in Christ they are neither Jew nor Gentile ,neither bond or free .We are all one in Jesus Christ.Do you remember the Parable of Lazarus and Divies. When the wicked and proud and ungodly people get their reward what a day of eternal doom.The people who are so prejudice on the basis of colour a and class must realize that God is no respecter of persons ..Many of the have died and are now awaiting their judgement.It is better to suffer now and reap eternal bliss.I believe it's full time people get over this colour thing.The negro race has been making headlines in all areas of life .The great Reggae Super Star said " Black people should emancipate themselves from mental slavery"These are powerful words.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This is really infornative.It is a sad situation.But in Christ they are neither Jew nor Gentile ,neither bond or free .We are all one in Jesus Christ.Do you remember the Parable of Lazarus and Divies. When the wicked and proud and ungodly people get their reward what a day of eternal doom.The people who are so prejudice on the basis of colour a and class must realize that God is no respecter of persons ..Many of the have died and are now awaiting their judgement.It is better to suffer now and reap eternal bliss.I believe it's full time people get over this colour thing.The negro race has been making headlines in all areas of life .The great Reggae Super Star said " Black people should emancipate themselves from mental slavery"These are powerful words.
You just brushed this under the rug like it is not a problem. You fall to acknowledge the root cause of the problem caused by the powers that be, and not to comfort the perpetrators in order to put an end to such wickedness. Instead you pick a symptom and chastise black people. Congratulations you are part of the problem!!!

Similar Requests

• Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
December 13, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0) my comments including link to 10 prayers for Nigeria and a important petition we must sign and pray it will be accepted and implemented asap. Michelle Martin Michelle Martin 0 seconds ago 10 prayers you can pray for Nigeria’s Christians - Open Doors...
Replies
Views
  • Article
8 views 3 Dec 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY55s... video from Midnight Cry with Deborah. titled A Powerful Word -- The curse is broken by FAITH! Not only for us but also for America. I am not saying she is a false prophet or a true prophet I agree with some of what she says but I also...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Don't give up now! We are on the verge of the greatest spiritual awakening the church has ever seen. that's roughly the title and it's on Midnight Cry with Deborah. Prophecy - I see confusion, chaos, anarchy by Jennifer LeClaire. More prophetic Words on what's coming soon to the 'west'. Like I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom