Extremely Difficult Coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dinger Gerstelle

Guest
Hello. I am a Christian man, age ###. Recently, I returned to work after being off for a surgery procedure. I was blessed to find a minimum wage job back in October as a Driver's Aide. Apparently, the driver, who is female, has been with the company for less than a year. She has been unable to get along with all of the former aides since she was hired~ myself included.

Our boss, who is very young and new to the professional world, doesn't know what to do about this situation. Frankly, neither do I. I am writing to ask for prayer for guidance on how to handle this come Monday morning. I am also a chronic alcoholic with many co-occurring issues, and sadly, this only compounds the stress level at work tremendously.

Thank you so very much in advance for your prayers for God's Will in the situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet, amazing person and I do...
Replies
9
Views
145
I recently posted this: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
7
Views
147
I posted this recently: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom