Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just feel all around numb. No feelings good or bad. I would like to break out of this. Also God revives things with ###. I would ideally like things to progress and would consider marriage with him but I'd like more from him. If it's God's will to revive. Or if itsxfoneone else lead to that...
Replies
10
Views
116
I’m a sensitive soul. I need help in a current relationship situation. I recently met a man but I’m inexperienced with relationships and don’t know how to navigate. I need God so much right now for his will to be done and to help give me peace and clarity and be my rock. The emotional turmoil...
Replies
7
Views
279
I'm going through a lot in every aspect of my life - work, relationship, family, finances, new job search. Lord, I have tried my best but I just feel so exhausted, sleepless nights full of stress, tears, severe anxiety. I made some mistakes in my life and at work but I ask that you forgive me...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom