Extra protection

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
148
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
129
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom