Experience power, sweetness and beauty of the Lord in this worship song!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

THE BEST VERSION OF THIS SONG, so beautiful and powerful that i cry every time i listen to it. Lord, i give you all the glory and praise, you are beautiful!! Donnie Mcclurkin, so anointed servant of God!! Lord you are our desire, before all desires amen!!

THE BEST VERSION OF THIS SONG, so beautiful and powerful that i cry every time i listen to it. Lord, i give you all the glory and praise, you are beautiful!! Donnie Mcclurkin, so anointed servant of God!! Lord you are our desire, before all desires amen!!

That's a nice version too, I like Micheal w Smith version, but Kelly carpenter, who wrote the song very gifted and talented all anointed servants of God hallelujah

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Love to sing praises to the Lord in the choir of my church where everyone is connected with Jesus. This wonderful song touched my heart and I know it will touch a lot of people. Keep singing praises to Jesus. Keep lifting up His name along with those who love the Lord. For You o Lord are glorious and worthy of all praise. We bow down before You and praise Your name till You come back to earth to take us all home to heaven. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom