Exciting At Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have Bible study tomorrow and church on Sunday but I'm considering not going because I'm currently in a depression over breaking up with my boyfriend because he is deep into false teachings - and also generally have been depressed lately over feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
411
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I didn't get to talk to my pastor about baptism, the...
Replies
11
Views
252
Please pray for me about this: I really want to leave the church I've been attending due to a number of concerns. I used to be so excited for church even making sure to be asleep early the night before and planning the whole weekend around it. Now, since concerns have arisen about this church...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom