Exams

GivenUp

Humble Prayer Partner
Father I thank you for allowing me to pass 2 of my 4 papers.

Please grant me the ability to pass the other two.

Amen 
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please let me successfully pass all my 2nd year law exams, it's my last chance to get into my 3rd and last year. I really really really hope to get to finish my bachelor degree.
Replies
11
Views
180
Lord please help me to understand and complete tests to the best of my ability to open doors. Lord, please also grant me two freelance writing jobs that I have my heart set on. This is my dream and it would help me financially. Lord, please hear my prayer. Please encourage the employers to get...
Replies
7
Views
125
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom