Exams And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

dburgess

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor ###, Please pray that I pass all 4 classes this semester and graduate this Dec 16, 2014. And Please Pray that God will give me Favor and Grace concerning my Finances and increase my salary and bless me be help my son to get his own place in Jesus's Name.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of wanders without numbers I pray you guide my children and grant them favour and grant them success in their exams in Jesus name Amen. The God of wanders without numbers I pray you remember me with destiny helpers and settle me maritally ### Amennn.
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear Father God, I come to you Lord. I am anxious and very worried. Constantly worrying that I will fail this level of nursing school. I just pray Lord I pass and I prevail through this time where I am scared of what will happen. I know it is the enemy whispering these thoughts into my mind. I...
Replies
8
Views
290
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you just to say thank you also for this community you have placed on my heart to reach out to. You say in scripture "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" and I feel you Lord especially more so now that I...
Replies
8
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom