Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter vijjuhomi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vijjuhomi

Guest
my friend is having exam 2marrow, Jesus pls stay with him and help him to do well
 
Lord help this ### to achieve his educational goals. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an exam for ### today afternoon. I was unable to spend much time in the last few days for preparation due to some repair works at home and some essential errands. Please pray for me to be able to attend this exam well, for God to guide me and give me wisdom to solve each and every...
Replies
9
Views
132
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
11
Views
132
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom