Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter apum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apum

Guest
I am going to write competitive exams on ###/###/### and ###/###/###. Please pray that I come out successfully. And moreover I have already written some exams before and am awaiting for results.
 
Lord Give ### Success in all he does, Give him wisdom to answer all his competitive exams, We praise for his success,

In JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dear Lord I pray for this ###, that he will be succeed in his endeavors, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
7
Views
115
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
5
Views
79
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom