Exam Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter princessmd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Guest
Please join your faith with mine as I pray for exam success. My board exams are coming up in October and I want to take it and pass it on my first attempt. I know I can only do this by the special grace of God with His unmerited favor upon me. Please pray for me to have profound success in Jesus name.
 
Your destiny is success in those exams, in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Praying for ### to learn and grow in knowledge to serve you by your will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my son to pass all his CSEC subjects. Results out this Tuesday ###.
Replies
9
Views
146
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
10
Views
268
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
9
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom