Exam Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter anusha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anusha

Guest
iam ### i have my board exam.....i want good marks in all subject so pls for us......I hope the God with us......
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.â€

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Judges 6:12 "And the angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, “The Lord is with you, O mighty man of valor.â€

Exodus 33:13-14 "Now therefore, if I have found favor in your sight, please show me now your ways, that I may know you in order to find favor in your sight. Consider too that this nation is your people.†And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.†Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus please pray for me as I retake my final exam - I have been revising but I am so tired. I am so afraid that I will fail again. I don't want to let everyone down they're all counting on me. My husband and I have to leave the country I have studied in and we have jobs etc all depending...
Replies
11
Views
185
Please pray for my daughter ### to do her best in her GCSE EXAM STARTING TOMORROW in the name of Jesus. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
200
Please pray for my daughter who is starting her O/L exam today. Please pray that she will be focused, and no anxiety take over her heart during her exams. Holy Spirit guide her through her exam.
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom