Exam Fear

  • Thread starter Thread starter vijjuhomi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vijjuhomi

Guest
i have exams from Saturday but i didn't study even a bit till now coz i'm getting very much distracted. i want to study well and fetch good marks please pray for ###.....
 
Lord We Pray for ### to give her wisdom and brilliance in her studies, Lord she is worried for she has not prepared for the exams, show her the right path and show her the right way, so she may not get distracted, we shall be happy that she be successful in everything she does, praying in Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer group, kindly remember me in your prayers. I am a Class 12 CBSE student (Bio-Maths stream) who recently wrote my board exams. I feel that I did not perform well in some subjects, and I am very afraid about the results. I am feeling very anxious, stressed, and unable to focus on...
Replies
6
Views
139
Hello everyone. It’s me again, ###. Things have been going well so far since the last time I updated. However, Friday 8th May from 8 am to roughly 1 pm I have my final major exam for my 3rd year of medical school. This exam helps us get into the last 4th year of medical school in my program...
Replies
11
Views
250
Hey today again I came here because I'm tired god tired of everything, family decision,they think that every thing is easy just only we don't study as I post before that I'm preparing for jceceb exam many courses so , now exam date has come out and I'm very afraid of what to do coz I had not...
Replies
15
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom