Exam Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter melpa411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melpa411

Guest
The day is here, I have been asking for prayers for a couple of months now and tomorrow is the day that my husband is taking his advancement exam, if not make it he will be out of job. Please I am asking all saints out there, if you believe in the Lord and really have faith in him get together with me and pray God and ask him to send his angels to accompany my husband (###) in his exam at 7 am (European time) tomorrow. I know and I believe in my God and I know he will be there with him. Thanks so much for all prayers and may the Lord bless all of you for what you are doing. I will be praying for all of you who also have a request so God can lay his hand and help you all.
 
My God, enable him to trust in the good outcome

of the test he is about to take;

help him to contribute his own share

of optimism and confidence.

You are next to us, my God,

the necessary and welcome presence

in all the moments of our life.

he is taking this test, my God,

because it is important

for his personal development.

My God, be the source of his inspiration

and supporting him with your blessing.

Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus; name let her husband pass his advancement exam with no less than 100%. Bless this couple. Bless their family. Keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with a yes and amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of my students has an exam in my subject for the whole year in a couple of days. Please pray that I will find a suitable written exam for him. I cannot find the one that I found a week ago in my apartment! Please pray that I will find it today in Jesus' name so that I can copy it and prepare...
Replies
8
Views
116
Please consider my ### year old son to pass the driver's exam tomorrow ###. Sadly he has twice failed the exam. Please pray for him to be granted by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pass the exam tomorrow. He urgently needs the driver's license for his job. Thank you and the grace of our...
Replies
13
Views
374
My daughter has just completed her first year of university. Last year, she was not accepted into the school she had hoped and dreamed of attending. As a result, she has been very unhappy throughout this past year. She has decided to take the transfer exam as another opportunity to pursue her...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom